Sunday 2 November 2008

new Month!

my new spec!!!.. but still must change the lens to the one which have degree. Next time, when going back indo then i will change it! yipiie... im happy! so hard to find suitable frame spec for me. so far only this and the others one is the butterfly frame. ( can see from my older post). want to change my hair into curly also.. but still dunno yet! now only using the curler! and it is so hard and irritating... i am still not proo to use the curler! hiks



Wuaaaaaaaaaaaaa, its new month already. and it is November... it means left one month and i will be 22 years old. huhuhu so old already,but still dunt have anything to be proud of.

22 years old for me is already kind of warning age to think more serious abt future. Working and earn money is my purpose of my life now. I am not money oriented but money is important for me. for wat? 1st is for my parents, 2nd for my maid taht already take care of me since i was baby and i want to buy a ticket for her to Mekkah! HAHA I dunt knw when it will be happen. 3rd is for my further studies. i think maybe i will go overseas to get my master. i am considering either Australia or America. but this one depends lha, if i go time or not. i am already so old, haha then the 4th is for my personal savings. hahaha i think all it is just a dream that so hard to be real. haha

Now im doing my part time job at 1a Crispy Puff at Taka. hua.. so tired man! but fun also. But dunt think that i can get know youngster there... haha mostly all my friends there are auntie and uncle. We every time eat together during break. and they are so surprise see me eat so little. they thot either im on dieting or maybe so poor, thats why no money to buy food haha.

there is one Malay kakak, who work there also with me. She is a nice person. Teaching me all the things. some more she a bit wondering why i want to work at here. she said taht im sweet, cute , pretty and charming, not suitable for this work., and better to get part time as a model. haha walau e.. modelll how come huh? haha i am also learning to fold the puff. 1stly i cannt at all and keep learning with the unused fla. the 3rd days i already showing improvement! yeaahhh !!!! then now i can help them also to do the puff and cashiering. haha dunt worry, im so clean!!!! evrtime touch the money then i will wash my hand and then help to do the puff. Being hygienics is so important.



my puffs... notices that my folding skill is improving!!! Yey!




hua.. im so sleepy.. i think i will continue my sleep a while. cz today my Ex sister will take photo shoot of me!!!! for her project!!! hahaha

No comments: