Saturday 22 November 2008

Thank u.. DANKE


THANK YOU <3<3<3>



Today, ok, it should be yesterday, cz today is already SATURDAY... HAHA

Yesterday.... which is several hours ago..... hmm i think i was keep saying THANK YOU not only for my hubby but also other ppl. i dunt knw why today i like to keep saying THANK YOU.

on the bus say thank u to the driver when go up and go down( but why ppl stare at me? isn't not polite ,if say thx u for the driver that already drive the bus to ur destination ?haha no no im not show off but i want to say it!!! THANK YOU)
met Noni to borrow her book, and said THANK U( this one MUST)
phoning with Dev and SAID THANK YOU for printing my project! i owe u....!!!! Thx
bought dinner, keep saying THANK YOU
on the lift, saying Thank You... even i think i never do or ask anything... just said Thank you while reached my floor.
phoning with my auntie and say THANK YOU, CZ she will buy me something for presents.

and
and
and

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR MY DEARRRRRRRRRRRRRR........

never expected u will come down here, to bring me herbal tea and 2 pkt Honey sticks. hahaha hope i will recover soon... but now, still painfulll... haha.. u try to suprise me huh??? hahaha thx u... thx u... thx uuuu so much... OWE U.... BIG BIG HUG... AND KISSES.... hahahaha ( i knw the pics above so lame.. but i purposely take to show it to u dear...and how i thank TO u so much!!! haha btw the tea still too sweet for me... haha but stilll i drink it.. dunt worry)

Hm.... exam will begin this few hours .... hope i can do it!!!! feel bored and lazy to study... but that scared feeling still there. Thats why i have this migrain, and sore throat. Sore throat because i was keep vomitting on Thursday. I was stress, even i ate , the food can not go down...Cannt digest well, thats why suddenly feel want to vomit!!! and NOW, i think my throat have a sore, but only right side. its pain to swallow the food. hmmm why this happen so sudden. hmmm

i Think i will sleep soon and try to wake up at 6 to study. hmmmm and also must wake my sunshine...... HE WILL WORKING ON SATURDAY!!!!! as i remembered , Last Saturday he also workin. haha poor things!!!! somemore its quite voluntarry i guesssssssss cz no extra money or UNPAID for the extra hours... HAHA..... GAMBATTE!!!! JIA YOU!!!

I think i will competing with his work and he also quite competing with my part time work and school.. haha MEANS...... haha dunno when me and him can meet. hahaha we are living in the one small same country and town( hmm but ur place damn far for mine!!! haha) ..... but seems still... hard to meet. haha...... but like usual it is still ok for me, even deep inside my heart.... hikshikshiks..... ( eh..... why suddenly i become so emo.... cannt cannt cannt.. i am strong girl... already used to with loneliness even i have bf in my side.. SO this one also must strong!!!!!!haha....)


Yap... now im blogging and chatting with VIVI... she also already give up to study!!! i think bcz we already sicked of doing the final project!!!! haha so already cannt study. no mood...for me, i no mood because .. during doing my project, i waste my time by researching all the source from internet... even i copy the information, but still i need to read it through!!! thats why i already bored!!!!

Vivi suddenly shock me with the info that final exam will be divide iwth the final project!!!! means 30% each. i hope it is true.. THEN I HAPPY!!!haha cz.. i already spend my time to do this project.. somemore dev told me the cost for printing 30 bucks!!!!! hua so ex!!! but nvm, as long for the project its ok..... BIG THANK YOU FOR DEV!!!! OWE U!!!! PAID U SOON!!!!

i think i already drink cofee but why i still sleepy? or maybe cz i take medicine also? for my throat? hua....

Taking picS while studying its quite FUN

HAHA



IM SO SCARED TO FACING THE EXAMINATION ROOM IN THIS 8 MORE HOURS..... WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE.......

Oyasuminasai.......

No comments: