Tuesday 18 November 2008

my apologize



(((DATING!!!!!

hmmm sound fun rite? ya,.... hmm im so shyyyyyyyyy.. to tell.. so i will not share my story here... but the main point is.. i kinda found someone, who stole the star to brighten up my nights, someone who stole my intentions, someone who open the lock of my heart, someone who have the secret charm that mesmerizing me and someone who DARE.... to nag at me!!! i will take it slow and let see what will happen. Just let u knw, that i scared to admit it. i scared if there are a lot ppl will get hurt. i scared if it is just temporary feeling, i scared to have broken heart with the reason bcz other ppl that may be dislike or disagree with our relationship. i scared if its only ur bullshit and ur trap. haha so sorry.... but its true. i still have must learn much abt u. and i also tell u that my feeling for my past relationship is too strong, so i hope u can understand too.
( I knw ur hmmm homepage is my blog site, haha so i hope u can understand what i try to tell u. i hope for the best for us, and dunt FALL in lOVE wit me so easily.. and too fast. k? u still dunno me...))))))


Sorry IF i sound broke ur heart with my few sentences above. Never mean to hurt u, but its my thoughts and just my worst terrified horrible imagination ever!!!! and i will never do it again.

Ich danke Dir für Deine Unterstützung

i try the best for us... ok? but seems its still too fast, so just take it slow. but u knw what i feels rite?
Hope the DAY will come.. and Become Our DAY....

xoxo



1 comment:

mysecret said...

haha..
love is hard..
he have to wait and be passion..
but,dont let him waited to loong..
ok.