Monday 17 November 2008

Working, Examing, Dating, and Emo-ing

WORKING!!!

Just finished my part time work last Wednesday... hoa.. so tired but still FUN. My work place is at Takhimaya 1A crispy puff outlet. I become the cashier plus plus. Plus plus it means that im also do the packing, take the order, and help them to fold the curry puff. Everyday sure i will eat the puff. i like the sardines.... hmmm yummy... but everytime i eat i ask to put more onion instead of the sardines. haha ya i like ONION!!! haha... but the otah puff also nice, the best time for it is when its really hot!!!! it is damn nice!!!! i think next time i will bring my own filling, and cook there. haha

Working at Taka is so fun. i feel like already have the family there. evryday , confirm i will get free food stuff or discount from other stall. i dunt knw why? maybe they pity me? haha but sure the aunty selling the Timsum, i think pity me. hhaha she knw that i am a student and bla bla... thats why, evrytime buy Ha gao or siew mai, sure will have discount or maybe she will give me more!!! thx uuu auntieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... somemore this auntie that time want to give me bigpau... cz she worried abt me. why she worried? bcz evrytime she see me eat lunch only little and mostly only snacks. haha but i refuse ... i said its too much and maybe next time. hahahaha.. not auntie Timsum, but the four season durian also sometimes give me the kueh!!! and their pancake!!! their pancake so nice!!! hahaha auntie juice stall also. huaaaa everyone so SAYANGGGS ME!!! im so touched!!!!! i feel i want to bring food for their all? but how ya? haha

EXAM-ING...

ya ya ya, im on exam week now... but waitssssssssssssssssss


wait

wait

wait

I WATCHED RIHANNNAAAAAAA CONCERT!!!!! it was damn fantastic and i was not regret!!! thx u for MANAVI that already asked me to watch Rihanna... huaaa the performance really great and quite satisfied. why only QUITE satisfied? bcz i want MOREEEEEEEEE AND MORE.... HAHA.....RIHANNA U rocks!!!! haha


okok its my exam week now,,, before that i also must complete my assignment. hmm feel so lazy!!! but soon i will finish my assignment. i hope i do the right things with my assignment. haha

exam oh exam... i dunt want!!! i already bored to study!!! i want to work sooon.... i want to graduate soon..i want to become CARRIER WOMAN.... haha for all the guys outhere... if u want to be with me, u must compete with my busyness... haha why? must compete? bcz,,, for me BF is the second ones. haha... even i will love him so much, cz i thot that bf has me. so no worries... haha but dunno lha, who want to be with the girl that always put other people number ONE and the BF number TWO? haha

i will study hard for the exam!!!! i want to get more A. yap!!! A... its my aim. i am aiming it. hope i can get it... actaully this module, seems not really important, but quite exciting. why? cz we learn to knw abt arts and culture. but mostly arts. i found so interesting and digging up my exploration of my creativeness.

DATING!!!!!

hmmm sound fun rite? ya,.... hmm im so shyyyyyyyyy.. to tell.. so i will not share my story here... but the main point is.. i kinda found someone, who stole the star to brighten up my nights, someone who stole my intentions, someone who open the lock of my heart, someone who have the secret charm that mesmerizing me and someone who DARE.... to nag at me!!! i will take it slow and let see what will happen. Just let u knw, that i scared to admit it. i scared if there are a lot ppl will get hurt. i scared if it is just temporary feeling, i scared to have broken heart with the reason bcz other ppl that may be dislike or disagree with our relationship. i scared if its only ur bullshit and ur trap. haha so sorry.... but its true. i still have must learn much abt u. and i also tell u that my feeling for my past relationship is too strong, so i hope u can understand too. ( I knw ur hmmm homepage is my blog site, haha so i hope u can understand what i try to tell u. i hope for the best for us, and dunt FALL in lOVE wit me so easily.. and too fast. k? u still dunno me...)

EMO-ING

im emoing bcz hmmm i will not tell u who make me so sad lately. beside im so happy, the other hand im also sad. i already treat him like my bff. My big brother. but why he like that. keep make me headache!!!! i knw u still have the feelings for me, but i already tell u long time ago that we most likely cannt be together.Not bcz that i love my EX so much but there are other things that i cannt cope with u.

1. im so sad, when u said that u want to avoid me, bcz i told u that i going out with other guy.
2.im so sad , when u tell that u will get ur lisence soon!!!! im so damn A.N.G.R.Y!!!! it means u dunt knw me at all, even we already knw each other quite long.
3. im so sad an emo-ing when u said that i already not used to take BUS or MRT!!!! im so ... pissed off... means, u really really dunno me at all.
4. i hope there is no the 4th ones....

i knw that u always being sarcastic and joking, but this is not funny .. im so hurting. i feel taht, u really dunno me at all. but its up to u... maybe is better for u to think i am a BAD girl. so u will easy to move on. im so soryy to tell u all these things but i really really sorry. i still want u to be my big bro... and bff. Hope u can respect my decision and actions. i dunt want to loose a friend.i still care of u ok?

No comments: