Monday 28 July 2008

weight scale

i just bought a weight scale... my old ones is IKEA weight scale and my new ones i bought it from Carrefour. It is digital weight scale. i was planning to buy this digital weight scale long time ago.. cz i feel it is important. i dunt believe the manual or this traditional weight scale, like this IKEA... haha.. i feel that when i scale myself by using this Ikea weight scale, my weight so light.. thats why i dunt believe it!!! hehe....


My curiosity of my weight annoyed me, thats why today.. i managed to buy this digital weight scale.. i hope the scale is correct ones.. and guessssss.. when i scaled myself using the traditional weight scale.. my weight is 50 KG, and when i scaled my self using this digital scaler.... my weight 54.5KG. WUALAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..... the diff almost 5 KG... huahua... it means i need to work harder lha.. to loose my weight! Fuhhhh... dieting again??!!!! HIKS....

YAP... im dieting again.... i think my whole life is full of dieting programmed.. haha.... i dunt knw when i can satisfied with my weight.. haha, i just need to loose until 50 KG... it means about 5 KG more....why is so hardd to loose weight huh?anyone knws how to solve my problem? i already battled from this problem since young.haha seems so tired but no choice.. i still have my goal.... to be achieved...

I know there are a lot of ways to get slimmer... but i felt that mostly was not work on me, but i dunt knw ppl outhere....maybe its works or maybe same as me.. HIKS

GANBATTE CHRISTINE.. U CAN DO IT!!!!!!

No comments: