Tuesday 22 July 2008

LeftOver Fried Rice...


Started today with cleaning my house.. sweeping the floor and moping it






This was taken from my room ... haha tooo much hair..... yap! my sisater and i have this serious hair fall.. haha and the tissue was used by my sister ---- she has nose problem i think.. haha and my daily lens.....

Actually, I'm a bit lazy of cleaning my house... but no choice at all.... become the oldest sister MUST take care all the house cleaning things and also COOKING..... sometimes lazy to make dirty of myself but no choice.. there are stomach that need to be fill... haha



So i decided to cook LEFTOVER FRIED RICE..... before that, i saw my bro want to cook noodle i think, but faster i tell him that i want to cook fried rice.... I think , the rice is half from 2-3 days ago and the other half from is from yesterday. i just keep it at the fridge . haha its sound already dunt have any nutrition at all.. haha oh ya, and i also i have this LEFTOVER DISH, squid and fishcake with Korean sauce... ( cz 2 days ago i cook KOREAN food using the KOREAN ingredients)i just use to clean my fridge from leftover food... haha sound CREATIVE isn't it? haha or DISGUSTING?? haha


So i started with preparing the ingredients:













then next... i started with fried the egg.... then i put a side:





then.....






put the onion.....chili sausages and also the leftover squid and fish cake ( u can see the diff color of the onion.. abit brown color..)and then stir stir stir.. dunt forget to put salt, pepper, and other sauce to make nicer..





sauce





and then its DONE.....





hows the opinion......




first my brother try arnd 3 pm :




2nd, my sister was trying the fried rice arn 7 pm...





I think should be nice.....or i just force them to eat lha whether its nice or not... whatever, haha... but i never eat the fried rice... im a bit avoiding rice... haha.....but still must take picture of my cookingggggg... huahuhauhauha...

LEFTOVER FRIED RICE

3 comments:

mysecret said...

its a gud idea..LOL..
nice pic of ur bro n sista..hahaha...is that the true opinion or not?? LOL..

astriduntu said...

lol!!!! nice... you should start your own cooking show.. or like.. create recipe and stuff .. and post it here. :)

goodluck!!

Christine Coralline said...

the opinion oif my bro and my sis, its true la.... haha actually force them to said and act like taht. huahua... (amar32)

thx astrid... i will post my next recipe.... SALAD MANGO fried rice.. haha.. thx for ur comennt and keep read my blog.. thx