Monday 21 July 2008

For Someone Out There...

i miss u day by day.. nite by nite
i miss u hour by hour..minute and second
i miss u ....

dunt knw whether u miss me or not
dunt knw whether u think of me or not
i dunt knw...

sometimes it will hurt me..
sometimes it will makes me happy..
sometimes.. when i think of u ...
i can feel u..

now i just waiting my eyes to closed to fill the nite...
now i just waiting my brain and imagination to slowly showing and playing about u...
now i just waiting my God to give me the happiest dream about u...

Gute Nacht!!! ich vermisse dich....

1 comment:

mysecret said...

if u want to keep busy and not think about past,dont think about HIM in ur blog..hahaha...juz write down something happen today,something that u like or something that u dont like..
hmm..keep busy,girls..!!