Sunday 20 July 2008

My New Toys....

Hi!.... welcome to my bLOG


It's me " Christine"







this is my sister " Meme" haha i also dunt knw why i put her pic at my first blog.. cz the face funny lha... but she pretty for sure.. haha







Ok in the end, i decided to make my own blog. Had been skeptical about writing a blog, but i just try la...


So sorry if my ENGLISH not so good.. like VIVI said, this blog its created to practice my english... haha.. ya lha.. should practice wat, then later become PRO.... hehe.. i wonder , if i can be pro in English.... haha so much language that i was learned in the past ,so make me confuse sometimes. haha.. i will post next time about this language story .. next time...:)




let's start on how i decided to create this blog:

1. to keep myself busy... so i will not think about " weird" , " negative" , or maybe " My past". yap2! dunt want to think about someone who..... well, just dunt talk about it... but still lha, i will. haha

2. i want become exist in this blogger world or maybe this online things. haha.. seems like i want to be popular.. but trust me i dunt want, i just want to be exist in this " CYBER WORLD" haha, to compete with.....(just guess it) hahaha okok just move on.. dunt think about it..

3. i want this blog is part of my journal of my entire life, haha, sure its start today and my next next day.. i think it will be so fun isn't it? haha...

4. i admitted that i am a follower blog. haha.. ya lha.... so i just follow the row... haha.. i wish, i have a lot of readers . haha, but if not its ok....

5. i want to write about something interesting ,referring to what i was dream about ,when i was sleeping. Believe it or not.... mostly become true but sometime opposite.haha however... just forgetting about become true or not, my dream always give me a " ClUE"of something. will post of this "MYSTIC" story next time. :)

Ok i think that's all for my intro for my new BLOG. Hope u enjoy it.. forgive me, if my language, pronounce or my grammar really " TERUK" and "HORRIBLE"". hope the next post will be better... :)

No comments: