Saturday 26 July 2008

1st DEbut.....

Yesterday.. got event at SMU , me and vivi work to distribute www.Jorbb.com online company..
this was my 1ST debut.. haha so fun leh..... i distribute mostly the flyer ... but so far there were still a lot more flyer that need to be distribute.... haha today i will distribute again..

The event was about the bazzar of the online shop.. mostly of the stalls have their online sites.. they were selling the items mostly GIRLS stuffs... kinda excited and interesting.. somemore.. for me the price quite reasonable for student pocket.. haha.. but i must work 1st lha, befor i can go window shopping.. 1ST PRIORITY.. 1st Debut.. haha.. the event held from 25-26 July 2008, around SMU economic side...Somemore behind the SMU which is Singapore Art Museum , held the Night Fest .. WOW.. SO CR0OWDED.... haha i think for today.. (which is i am posting my blog after went back from the event) my 1ST Debut quite done well, even my hand so tired.. hehe..

Want to sleep liao.. tired.. but happy.... and i'm waiting for today.. which is 26 July.. to continue my work... haha

"Congratulations for Huni.." 260708 It is ur Graduation day" someone outhere who i misses and love a lot... Congratulations for your Graduation.... Hope The best for u.... I wish I BE there.... but..... ok lha.. dunt want emo-ing.. scared to getting sad and cried.... Omedeto Gozaimasu..."
.... gUT NITE EVERYONE... SLEEP WELL AND HAVE A NICE DREAM.....
will continue the 2nd day of my 1st debut ......

No comments: