Sunday 27 July 2008

BADCOUGHEVER...


HUALOOOO.. been tired and catching cold and cough make me feel so lazy and just want to sleep..... zzzzzzz, the weather also so friendly wit me, so today... i was sleep whole day long. Haha, it was also cz the medicine that i took make me feel so sleepy... YAP! I have bad cough.... feels sumthin stuck in my throat... i was eat biscuit for my bruch today... so weird rite? already know i have cough, then i dare to eat biscuit. haha at home nothing to eat.. so no choice... cz must take medicine.. haha.. but nvm lha... MOSTLY, if i have this cough, sore throat, i still always eat the food that i should avoid, such as, keropok, fried2 food, biscuit, etc... and the result.... i can recovery soon.... haha.... SO WEIRD RITE...... i think not only me, but there are also ppl who similar with me that not avoiding the "WARNING FOOD" HAHA... and they still survive. haha isn't it? haha....



ok lo.. i will recap all the event that held 2 days ago......yest, after 9pm, went to Singapore Art Museum, there held Night Fest.. the museum also crowded, outside and inside, although is Friday night, but the crowded similar like Saturday Night.




the painting so nice...



take some random pic.. is kinda blur......













i think this museum is nice place to have photo shoot.. haha








1. i was worked--->1st debut, distribute flyer.. even its only distribute flyer, i was so happy. the reason why i so happy, cz i can escape a while from emo-ing from my ex, YAP! stop to emo-ing.... i think he also not even thingking of me... ( hope u think of me , hun) hehe, but in the other hand, im happy of his graduation day.. OMEDETO HUN.... hope ur carrier as bright as the sun and as bright as the moon...



i worked to distributed flyers, at SMU, at the ebizz exhibition like that, its the bazzar for online shops. As i said in my previous post, mostly they sell the cute and preety stuff, hua.. seems i want to take a look around and shopping... haha, but nonsense lha, i have work to do...1st priority... hehe...


VIVI also there with me distribute flyer.. such as " Admirable girl" ( a lot of guys try to talk wit her.. YAY!!!! SORIIII guys... she's attached liao! hehe)



2. i have this " kiddo" experience, when i distribute flyers.. haha, cz he also must distribute goody bag, frm the organizer and ask ppl to come down to the venue.. to join some talk or even only went through the venue. hehe, he so kind lha... help me to put the flyers into the goody bag... secretly... and the next day, he appeared again.... when i saw him, he saw me , and he waving at me... haha... so funny ya... and he also asked me whether i studies at SMU or not.. and definitely i say no. haha.... like yest, he also help me to put my flyers into the goodybag. so kind...i think he dunt knw my ages is so older than him... i can guess his age about 16 plus.. or 15 plus?? hehe




3. when i distribute flyers, i also meet a quite handsome guy with bright and nice smile... hehe... he has his own stall too. but we not talk each other... just keep smiling .... haha 1st when i smiling to me.. i was shocked! cz i thot, he smile to other person... haha just feel weird.... its like so far... but he can see and smiling to me. and everytime i move from my place, to walk around and when pass through him, like ususla he smiling... hehe.....but nothin lha.. nothin happen...and when i want to go back home when i finished my work, he suddenly see me, and say bye2 and wave at me... wow... so nice ya.... haha..




4. i'M SO tired.... finished at 9pm.. waiting for Dev phone.. but he never contact me... (in the end, he realized his phone spoilt. haha.... nvm ok.. im not angry wit u) waiting till half hour then decided to go back home.. so i missed the BBQ. HEHE, nvm lha.. im also no really want to go. just feell hungry then im thingkin about the BBQ.hehe...





Random pics from the event....





talk show that i think mostly the audiences are the crew itself.. hehe..






one of the cute stall... i bought 1 clothes frm here.. hehe www.myclosetsecret.com


this garbage made the atmosphere not nice.. smelly and irritating.. i think since mornin i already saw this garbage bin.




okayyyy.. these are the few of the crew( i think??) cz they work very2 hard to sell something taht was handmade... hua... so hardworking sia... so funny saw them ask ppl and some times force ppl to buy the handmade stuff like, photoframe or doll. haha.. Now u knw Kid.. make money as not easy as u think..hehe( this sentence also referring TO ME....!!!!hehe) but.. in the end they succeed... they got their cert for their contribution of the event.. (Young Entreprenuer) haha now, i think they so proud of theirselves. hehe CONGRATULATIONS !!!!



5. I finished watch Hotaru no Hikari.. such a great show and so funny..i hope there will be sequel on the series... i'll be waiting.... now i have my new admirable guy.... but he married and have daughter liao... huhuhuhu... so sad...


Fujiki Naohito

http://www.geocities.com/naohito_fujiki_72/ Wow... find he web abt him..... so admirable guy... i want to have that kind of kareshi... huahuahua... that's my taste of guy... a bit fatherable looks like.. hahaha ( FATHERABLE.. haha whats that?!!??)

okok.. thats all my post for today.. hope u enjoy it.. and keep visit my blog.... thank you.....

ps: waiting for his dad reply... hua... so scary.. but deep in my heart i still love ur son so much.... congratulation for ur son graduation... GBU all

No comments: