Wednesday 15 April 2009

Random..



this is what my sister did whole day...instead help me to cook or work.. she was laying on the bed and reading her online comic!!!!!


Meet client at Orchard to deliver her Blackbery Javeline...lol.... we never meet before but she only told me that she quite old already... haha so when i reached Tangs, i met her.. and she was also not believe i am the person who is she talking to in this whole day long..... i dunno it was true or just pleased me only, but she said." ohhh omg.... so preety... is this Ketty niece? still young and so preety..." lol i think she bluff ones lha... i only smiling at her and said thank you. lol.... but the fact! she really stare at me...!!! Gosh! got auntie stare at me....not a young handsome GUY but old auntie!:( lol



Meet Kelv to have dinner at Golden Mile ( arhhh feel so fat now haha buti think i never eat anything also lol)then went to get my 18 bucks sekisei mask from Kose! it arrived! .... Yes...... it was recomended by Erant.... hahaha but i dunno the quality of the product!




Reached home i text my baby... and u knw wat...... its 19.30 pm and he is still at office! gosh... so pity him!!!! jiayou!!!i think i really must have big heart and let his work go 1st then me. hmmm..... as long darling still can think of me.. i will be okay....:) miss him so much!!!!

1 comment:

seruri said...

with wilson lah... young and rich... hahahahah