Monday 6 April 2009

Monday blues...




HALOO MONDAY!!!


I'M HERE..... READY TO FACE THE 1ST DAY OF THE WEEK....

WOHOOO

Hmm actually today i want to work at Taka like used to... but not managed. Not only because they "pretend" no need ppl but i also actually got sumthin on. if i am not working at Taka, i will work at home, and settle my aunt stuff.... go the office take the goods and maybe pay the bill and etc.

Today.... i went to 3 Bank in one shoott..... LOL.... Maybank.. POSB, and OCBC... transfer money, withdrawl, deposit, open cheque book... huahuahua... and guess wat? all is not my Money!!!! hiks hiks

actually even only went to those bank... it was quite tiring..... it was because , today is Monday.... and confirm..... bank will have a lot ppl. and yap! exactly! when i went to Maybank.... i took the que number.. and my number was 140 and i saw the service plat number.. guess? what number? 125!!!!! 125! OMG! AND IT IS SO LONG...... but it was okay... cz all the bank is nearby my place... so no worries... and somemore i knw Singapore bank is the fastest service i ever had comparing when i was in Jakarta.

in Jakarta u will find the bank a bit lousy... hmm not all but some of them. Somemore this bank is quite big and popular..( lets say it is similar like POSB in Singapore, where we can find any ATM anywhere. ) The bank that i mention above gave me such a SUCKS service..... why? because.... arhhhh i lazy to mention it... but overalll the service is not good.... hmmm, that time i want to make my atm card... i proceed like normal, take the que number and etc... my mom and i... found that why the que so long..... somemore no seats... only few seats there ( we were not go to the teller but the customer service sections) then my mom( haha ya my mom so kepo and impatient type) asked the security man why nobody in the customer service sections. Only one people served all the customers.

mom: " sir.. why no one at their seats? where all the customer service people go? they go lunch break ?"

security: " hmmm i also dunno.. but what i've heard is one person is absent.... take her MC... then the one who replace this person suddenly also not coming..... so no choice .."

mom;" walauuu eeee... why can like that ones... can not lhaaa sir.. cannt...... nowadays where got such kind of things , then no one replace this person... aiyoo..already in recession but still like that sir... huh!?"

security:" hahaha... no choice mam.."

mom" tin , lets go.... we just go other day ..... waste our time...huh! see ya.... i will go complain"

while in the car, my mum directly call the headquarters of the bank... to tell about this issue... haha my mum brave ones.... that time she also call the headquarters to ask about her overall letter....( that time we were proceed to make visa to go Australia) the result was actually the letter is already in the branch, but just the bank branch kinda hold it... and dunt want to check whether there is a mail or not. haha so funny rite?

my outfit! hua... i like this T shirt
can u see the naked lady on my T shirt?



i just wondering when i can be slimmer???? LOL

i still got my fever, and my running nose become worst! plus i have stupid voice.... i dunt like getting sick... but i think my body already in the limit.... but no matter how i am sick.. i will keep be active and not enjoying my sickness.... then next time my immune will be stronger then today.

PS:

WOHOOO.... helping my bf to translate some german words.... its on computer"" term.... and guess wat...... i was correct.... haha actually i just a bit guessing.... its quite easy actually, because many German term are similar in English term.
i think my fever a bit okay..... Vicks help me so much! thank you:p

GUTE NACHT!!!!

No comments: