Thursday 16 April 2009

i kissed the ger and i like it!!!




Ya.... she kissed me... she hold my hand... grab my waist... we walk hand in hand.. like a couple . a lot of eyes stare at us.... i was not feel comfort...and convenience but she make sure everything will be okay and nothing wrong.... but i really can feel a lot of eyes stare at us like we are suspicious person.


and


suddenly

in front of naked public eyessss

she kissed my neckkk and try to kiss me...

gosh... i scared..... i dunno wat to do.... feel weird....

but in the end i just took her kisses.....and i try to enjoy it!!!!

but in the endddddddd

tutttttttt tutttttttt titttttttttt tut.....i heard a song from THE SCRIPT! THE MAN WHO CANNT BE MOVED!..... GOSHHH hold hold it......


I DUNT WANT TO AWAKEEEEEEEE

A WHILE MORE.....






LOL

in the end i wake up and see its 7.00 am already and try to wake my darling like used to...

sigh..i wish i can repeat or continue my dreammm

FINALLY
I CAN FEEL , HOW BEING KISSED BY A GIRL AND I THINK I LIKE IT!
HAHA
BUT , IN THE END, I PREFER BEING KISSED BY A GUY

LOL


( i knw the ger...... i knw the ger... hahaha but it will be a secret!!! lol)

No comments: