Thursday 16 April 2009

Green bean and fish ball attacked!!!

i think these few days i keep eat this kind fish ball soup or buy fish soup... haha i dunno why, but i just like this kind of food.. make me not really full and it was just nice...


today.. i just work at home like used to and watching THE BIGGEST LOOSER lol.. hahaha and i was cooking again... fishball soup again... haha for my breakfast and lunch... actually i want to get green bean soup but lazy to go out and buy.... but in the end i managed to get my green bean soup around 5 pm cz i need to go office a while, so just nice....BTW MY OFFICE UNCLE STRIKE 4D AGAIN!!!! SHIOK! SIAO... 1.5 K huh?!! why he is so lucky yaaaa

homemade fishball soup with veggie




before heading to office.....
Kyaa...Gosh,, i received sms told me that it will be a lot of shipment coming for tml!!!!


WOHOOOOO I LOVE MY GREENBEAN SOUP!
I THINK I CAN EAT EVERYDAY LOL

yUMMYYYYYYYYY
Green Bean.. good for ur Health

No comments: