Saturday 18 April 2009

Handsome suit

Hohohoho. my nose looks so nice in here.... plz noted that this pic is unedited.. so it is original hahaha... btw... plz ignore my room that so messy... hahaha


My preparation for make BLACK PEPPER sPRING rolls
( btw i used the Blackpepper sauce to make it nicer and tastier)



tadahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the result...






gOSH! i dunno what happen to me... but it was make me a bit worried....

yeahh.. actually i am a bit happy when i weight myself... but i think my scale just spoil. How come only 2 -3 days i can loose so much weight! ....the fact is i feel normal.... i feel on those days, i still eating . Somemore i eat sweet sweet things.. like green bean soup, red beansoup, pulut hitammm lol... i dunt believe this SCALE!!!!( but inside my heart is happy.. hahahalol)


Taken on 17/04/09




Taken on 18/04/09
i think got GHOST KISS MY HAND LAST NITE... Gosh! that day dreamt about a ger kissed me, and now got GHOST..... kissed me... oh nooooooooooo





Watched HANDSOME SUIT at bf place.... quite nice and funny.... buttt no subtitles.. only have mandarin subtitles.. OMG... i cant read i only can understand a bit Japanese somemore...HUH! but in the end i still understand the moral stories of the movie. The moral of the stories is Do not judge a book by its Cover... Sometimes looks is not important.... Good Looks will be gone... by the time goes by.... the important part is from inside.... ya.. i think this is the moral story from this movie... but the fact is.. in the real world, ppl will still acknowledge those who have nice and good looks than the other one( can i mention UGLY here? haha)


For me, i believe each individual have their own beauty and their charms. The matter is just how we can upgrade and improve ourselves to be accepted in this real scary horrible world.





___________________________________________________________________

Happy six month anniversary darling....

i got present for u
and where is my present???

LOL

No comments: