Tuesday 14 April 2009

late posting

Hello.... so long i never blogging.... hmmm it is because im lazy... ya... everytime open the blog i only type nonsence things then i save it. lol i also dunno for what.....

Hmmmm what i did at last week?

- Last Thursday i think, in Indon they got election day. So.... Indonesia have their long long holiday..... election day is holiday, follow with the Good Friday, Saturday and Sunday.....For people who not have the intention or care about this election they came to SINGAPORE... AND SHOPPING... huahahaha

ya, i found a lot of of Indon came to Takashimaya. It was not few but A LOT!!!! I was wondered why they didn't want to participate for this election. For me, it was not because i dunt care about this election, but i dunt get the letter from the embassy, hmmm i think i get it... but i never take , cz they send it to school. lol.. but i think as long is the election not for choosen the president, i will pass it.... but if PRESIDENT election... i will participate it. lol..


- went to church to attend the Good Friday.. church was so crowded... i was late.. stand about 2 hours.... it was raining somemore.... but feel joys cz i can attend the service and fight with my lazyness. After that, went to bf place... he was sick... and i bought liang tea and porridge for him....That day a bit emotic day for me... hua.. i dunt want to elaborate more, but i just hope he get well soon and all his stressing and hectic works will end soon, SO I CAN GET MY BABY BACK!!!!

- Weekend , just catched up movie " KNOWING" with bf...
The movie was not like wat i expected! sigh...i thot the movie was like Da vinci code( even that movie was also not nice lol) but in the end... Gosh... overall the story was IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD.... and the stupid 3D like made the movie seems a bit fake. but i dunno why, i was a bit sad , when watched the father apart from the son... hua... so sad... and suddenly my tears dropped. haha i really can feel it.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week i never work at Taka.... i dedicated myself to work to help my aunt.. home office home and office.... hahaha a lot of shipment coming. i knw it looks like i work for my auntie is free.. no salary.. but i knw my aunt so kind to me...... hahahaha so no need to tell u how much i get it.. as long i am happy and she also happy... everything will be okay and happy also. lol

today, my aunt husband came and took the goods, my office uncle ask me to go out with them to have lunch together.. arhh i lazy..... my sis and bro at home somemore, they havent eat.. and i just did my groceries.... so better i cooked!!! and tadahhh my cooking for today



MY COOKING FOR TODAY... wEDNESDAY....

FUZHOU FISHBALL AND SAUSAGES SOUP
FRIED SWEET TEMPE AND TOFU
SALT VEGGIE MIX WITH EGG AND IKAN BILIS
( this salt veggie is not salty at all and it was leftover since Saturday or Friday.... but i put in fridge.. and the result after i mix it.. and cooked it.... turned SO NICEEEEEEEEEEE)






Yihaaaa my rice for today was successss !!!!!
amitofo!!! lol










my uncle comin after had their lunch with my office uncle... and they brought me pek cam kee... huaaa all is meat!!! flesh!!!! breast somemore!!!!! and when i taste it... huaaa so nice... it burst into ur mouth!!!!! huaaaa so nice...
hmmm i think i will keep for my sis and bro dinner later... cz i will go out meet a client to deliver her goods at Orchard...




i am thinking whether i go to India or Melbroune this coming May... huaaaa but i feel lazy to make the visa.... somemore a lot of things that must be prepared for applying Australian visa. hmmm how? India? or Australia?

No comments: