Friday 3 April 2009

fever sore throat i hate it

slack at home whole day... hmm actually no. i must go office to settle some stuff and carried out to my place.. ya.. and it was so heavy total 12 kg.... hahahaha ppl stare at me when i bring the things .... hahaha why ppl just only can stare instead of ask whether i need helping hand or not. LOL... but it was okay... im strong woman.. independent woman... must can do evrything by my own.... even i have bf also i must be independent..LOL



becoming a woman is not easy... ya... i think i prefer to become a guy.. which is have stone and hard feeling..... not like me, woman who have weak and emotional feeling.... ya , i can tell u in utside i am a strong and independent person, but inside im so weak....need care and attention..... huaaa so emotional feeling....sometimes i wonder that i dunt believe in any kind of relationship status.... it was just make me headache... but i need it.... need to feel secure and attention... someone that i can rely on... but in the end it is also me who the one must take care of them. i will not feel any regret or wth it is... as long i can make someone happy... and it will make me turn pissed off if someone not appreciate my effort or wth it is..... i never ask anything ..... never ask anything that so weird or wth it is.... i just need attention caring and appreciation. thats all... dunt say me im so complicated... because i am simple person...

hmm... i dunno why i suddenly i feel weak this week... it turns make me got fever.. OMG.. i dunt like it... i hate it! i hate when my nose watery..... cannt breath properly... cannt swallow cz throat painfulll.. hua... i think because this past few days i had been crying and my body feel so exhausted... and my immune system turns to be so bad...

but i kinda feel want to drink.. hahaha why? because drink make me forget of anything that make me pissed off... who want to acc me drink? lol..but i dunt want to drink... later my stomach getting bigger and bigger... lol....

i cannt eat anything , but i feel to have beancurd and grassjelly and of courseee PIZZA.. goshh i have been wait to eat pizza so long..... i want to order but.... hmmm i want to eat at TIMBRE... hahaha dunno why.... i just want to eat pizza... beancurd and grass jelly....




received this bodyshop member card... 10 percent discount... yes! but i seldom buy body shop ... haha so if anyone want to buy bodyshop stuff just tell me.... pm me... lol...




ps:

why i keep using LOL? hahaha it was because someone used to write LOL..... and im sooo zzzzzzzzz with LOL.... hahaha but i think LOL better than hahaha or hehehe, can save space when write text or msg... lol.. :p
Next week i think i will work almost everyday... woish me luckk.. im planning to go india and australia... lol.. OMG IM USING lol AGAIN..... LOL
hOPE BF WILL TREAT ME WELL THAN B4... I KNW I CANNT DISTURB HIM WHEN WEEKDAYS... but hope can meet up at least one or two times a week...
i think i will eat beancurd and grassjelly everyday next week... lol... gosh lol again... i dunt want to keep vomit... tiredddddddddd.... tiredd.. no..im not bulimic okay..... LOL...

No comments: