Tuesday 10 February 2009

my mom and a pipe....

Saturday


me: i think i will go to see dentist another day, today saturday... like dad told that maybe the clinic will never open, or the dentist will do my teeth in the rush and in the end not clean. i think just go on Monday ok??

mom: WHAT??( inside the toilet , shouting and scold me) i will take this pipe and hit u, if u not go on Monday..... u will see ok?? go to dentist is important, but u never go there. u just do ur not important things.....

dad: hahahha( laughing and said...) ya..... nvm lha, ur mom hit u using a pipe... later she will pay for ur hospital bill.... haha and mummmm what pipe u will use? how if ur bathroom spoil,cz u took the pipe?hahaha

me: hahhahhaa... OK OK OK LHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SEE THE DENTIST NOW LOOOOO

by this time i scared.... hahaha that is why i manage to go dentist with my mum.


MONDAY.....

my driver was not coming again!!!! huh all my planning ruined. hmmm but i still want to go out, do some beauty care stuff and looking for some stuff. so i headed to the salon to curl my lash... and dome some other stuff there...its quite nice, but hurting.... so much hurting... but the result WOWWWWWWWWW....... I CAN TELL.... GOOD JOB....quite satisfied
( some intermezzo from the PIPE... )

then after that i headed to buy something... then when i was driving.... it was jammed.. and i stuck.... then i open my bag and i sawwwwwww... those book... OMG OMG OMG..... my saving account books..... I FORGOT TO GO TO THE BANK TO TAKE MY ATM CARD!!! gosh!!! how.... how.... while i was driving i was also so stress... some more i couldnt get back... cz its jammed and almost reached the mall... in my head just keep visualize and playing those lyrics that my mum will say it!

" I WILL HIT U WITH A PIPE...I WILL HIT U WIT A PIPE .. I WILL HIT U WITH A PIPE, THEN U WILL KNW..."


reached the mall i also already so stress, cannt see what im looking for.. so just went back and hope the bank still open. i drive my car so fast, till i also feel a bit scared.. and somemore im a bIt lost!!! hahaha gosh.. and those lyrics still playing on my head...... I WILL HIT U WITH A PIPE..., i try to looking for a reason... so my mum will never scold me.

Either i want to tell the truth or i bluff her....

if i tell her the truth the possibbility MAYBE SHE WILL SCOLD ME AND HIT ME WITH A PIPE.. ahhahahha ( actually i think my mum will never do that.. she just using MAGIC BULLET THEORY... hahaha)

or

i bluff her by saying that when i reached there, the electricity down..and cannt operate, or maybe there no person there.. but i scared, cz i think my mum will complain to the bank headquarters and told about this things.... ( ya.. my mum WILL dare to call , to make complain haha its proven!)

and the result...

i will tell the truth along with JOKES!...

WHEN I REACHED HOME... I ALREADY CAN FEEL THAT MY MUM WILL SCOLD ME

me: ( smiling and smiling when reached home and shouting) mummmmm U DUNT HIT ME WITH A PIPE OK... HAHAHA.... DUNT! JUST HIT ME WITH APPLE PIE THEN I WANT...

MUM: huh? hahahhahhahahha she just laugh and laugh... ya i will hit u with a pipe....hahahhahahha.....

huaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im so released my mum never scolded me... or shouted at me... i think because i told her today i was fasting and vegetarian cz it the 15th. hahaha so maybe she accept my apologize.... and dunt want to scold me.somemore i told her, the saving account also not mine, even it is using my name, but she the one who use it. haha thats why im not remember hahahaha

i dunno why my mum , keep mention the pipe... and have the idea to using the pipe to hit me.. haha so funny...

No comments: