Monday 23 February 2009

somewhere nowhere


Coco.Pimp:
You are Yellow Raccoon, who is innocent and depends on people.
You are also amiable and graceful.
You tend to take passive attitude with gentle and modest ways of expression.
You are well liked by both men and women.
You listen to others well, and try to adapt to them.
This makes you feel your emotions are being opressed, and therefore you may suffer mentally.
Unlike your modesty, you hate being restricted.
You want to do whatever you like, and when you like.
You are rather temperament, and are emotionally delicate.
You have great artistic sense, and if you come in touch especially with traditional and ancient things, fortune will smile on you.
It may be good to make museum tours as your hobby.
You are not good at housework; you prefer to work on something you like.
When you get to the middle ages, you may take an interest in spiritual world.
You may experience great change in life.
You live your life steadily, so you shouldn't rush into things.
You have strong motherly feelings, and people depend on you a lot.
After getting married, you will keep your house well.




i just stoning and reply hahahaha
actually i am wondering...is my Ex about thinking of me, then somewhere nowhere, he got this kind of things and tell me? hmmm he told me, and those sentences describing about me.
hmmm
yap!
99.99999% CORRECT!


ps: i try to move on.....my heart was too tired to wait for u. i still remembered ,past few months ago, when u were rite here, beside me, holding my hand ,hugging me and say that u love me.

but

My tears was there.... when send u back.... hoping we can be together again..... but in the end NEVER.

"Not now..."
" why" i replied

" cz u too good and kind for me, i dunt want to broke ur heart again."


( wahlauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... it is such a lalallallala excuse... i dunno it is for real or not. hmm)



now i have my dearling......my heart belongs to him.

( Poor things for my dearling... the workers keep look down on him.... huaaaaa i feel want to fight with the worker liao. huaaaaaaaa DEARLINGGGGGGGG GANBATTEEEEEEEE)

No comments: