Monday 9 February 2009

JAKARTA and my OPINION

Bored

Its been 2 weeks in Jakarta, my hometown, it feels so bored. but it is not count all those dinnered, karaoke and my theater group reunion. i want more this gathering but cannt. my place is so far away from them. ya... i stayed at hmm east but almost NORTH, just counted it is north... and all my high school friendssss mostly.. hmm i think not mostly. but ALL.. ok noted that.. ALL stayed at the south.

If i planning to go to south side of Jakarta, it means whole day... ya.. count those traffic jammed that always happen,that make me so sick to stay here.... even there is a highway.. and somemore now its so expensive.... the jammed is still there. it is like the skin and the bone.. hmm and flesh .. haha that always stay together. talking about Jakarta, it means JAMMED!!!!!! I DUNNO AND I COULDNT IMAGINE how ppl here can survive... how they can meet their client... how they can manage their time.... hmm

these is the timing of the traffic jammed that i observe so far.. this few days in JAKARTA

8-9 am PLUS till 10 am. i knw.. this time all those white and blue collar worker is on their way to work..
those time when i want to go out in the morning, im thinking that, if i want to go out in the morning, means i must get up early and then go out around hmm maybe almost 7 am.. or 6 am.. so i can avoid the jammed. But guess what... it is wrong... it is still JAMMED. HAHAHA OK?? just think like this, if all the ppl , Jakarta citizens who really aware that every morning it will be jammed, and they all think like me, same.. must get up and go out early.... MEANS.... NO DIFFERENT... hahaha all the thinkers like me will on the road.. and sure JAMMED. HAHAHHAHA

this kind is happen to me and my fams, every time we want to go to my grandpa cemetery.. during the ghost month, or some occasion that a lot of Chinese fams go to the cemetery. my dad always told us to get up early, so when reached there, will have parking lot, and can avoid the jammed. hahaha but guesssssssssssss hhhhaha ITS ALL WRONG.... ahahahah this tactics and strategy is already so old... and all the families that go to the cemetery also aware. so even we already go early, the jammed is still there, and the parking lots is still there... but not for us.. haha ya still must in que to get the lots. haha


5 pm-7pm ... this is when all the worker go back home.... sure jammed. and no choice... the car will moved like a turtle... haha

sometimes even not those typical time, some area in Jakarta is crowded and jammed.... i just feel want to have the robotic car.. so when i press a button, the car will suddenly bcome so high, and then can pass all the car.. haha i imagining and i feel if that become real.. i will keep waving from the top, and say.." c u....i go 1st.. bye bye" hahaha another beside robotic car, maybe i want to have my helicopter.. so if the jammed really make the car stuck and feels just pray to the GOD, to make the car moving... i can call my helicopter to rescue me.... hahahaha sounds so nice.. hahaha but all those just bullshit or maybe will never happen.

i dunno why, in Jakarta the traffic so worst... even it is jammed, sometimes actually is NOTHING!!!!! omg.... NOTHING!!!! but mostly the one who make the jammed worst is the public transport. hahaha ya.. all the public transport just make a noise and jammed. They can stop anywhere, or park anywhere and wait for the passengers anywhere... i think they feel that they own the street. so, for those who stayed in Singapore, and another countries that not have this problem ,u all sure and must be glad and happy.

Sometimes, i wonder, when my hometown become neat , steady and no traffic.... peace.. happily ever after... hahaha and i think... will never...... im not judge that Indonesia government is bad, but i think the lowest level of the government who in charge or this kind of traffic , criminal , and etc, should take responsibility to help the president. i am pity of the president.... hahaha feel that he has big headache, no medicine no treatment haha, and no one help him, really help him, without ask anything to gainback, hmmm it is so tough and challenging become the leader for this country. I dunno why now, they all compete each other to become a President of Indonesia. Somemore they try to keep say negative to their rivals. hmmmm so confusing... why dont they just become together and with the deepest warmly heart accept the one who will be the chosen to conduct this country to have the better future and put a side their own needs and wants.

hua... sound my post so heavy.... but it is true.. and it is just my opinion.. maybe it is rite maybe it is wrong.. and i admit. but this all just my opinion of what i feel about my country. i love my country hahaha ya. beside that i love my bf .. of course.. haha thats why i want to see this country to become better and better in the future.



it is heavy post..
haha

No comments: