Wednesday 4 February 2009

Miss my dearling and Drink...

It is almost 2 weeks i have been in my hometown. So far everything is pretty cool rite here... what i mean by cool is really COOl. haha ya its almost everyday the rain went so hard and heavy. Wind blows and the weather is super duper cold. I dunno why i can feel so cold. Comparing while i am in sg, the weather also already make me feel so cold. Even my dearling keep asked me, why my hand and feet so cold. and everytime he asked me that i said " hmmm i dunno, maybe ur gf is a ghost!!! haha" ( hohohoh TOK TOK TOK, i knocked my table.. hahaha) that one just joking... haha

Ya, i dunno why i so fast getting cold, not a flu or fever but my body become cold... i'm quite fleshy A.K.A. fat, its should be i have enuf fat to make my body warm hahahaha but its not work on me.

Beside this super uber cold weather... make me feel miss my baby boy more and more.... i miss him, miss his body that is sooooo HOT!!! HAHAHAHAHHA beside its really HOT, its mean in the real term of HOT, or WARM BODY TEMP.... hahaha i can feel if i just put my point finger on him, i can imagine that suddenly there will be a smoke. hahaha cz im like an ice cube that put in the hot water. haha hahahhaha like alladin lamp haha ( dear, i knw u will say " ur headdddddddddddddd" hahaha)

But i think my dearling really quite HOT. hahaha 2 days back he texted me by saying that there is a GAY, keep looking at him while my dearling went SUNTANNING. then i replied that maybe because his body too sexy.. hahaha thats why the GAY( hmmm i dunno really GAY OR NOT, but dearling mention its probably GAY) keep looking at my dearling... then he told me also during his workdays also he often take off his clothes. hahaha for washing the VAN! HAHA walauu ... means he showed off lo.. haha( no offense dear..... muach) . then i told him that my driver at indo also never take off his cloths when washed the car, then my dearling said it is diff cz A VAN IS BIG AND TOO HIGH.. so need to take off in order to not getting wet. haha then i asked whether he is also take off his pants or not and he said," NO LHAAAAAAAAAAA......." then i said, why? cz i think ,the water will go down also rite?? and his pants will wet also. so what is the diff. hahaha i knw he will not take off his pants, if yes then he is crazy... haha... OMG... im imagining my dearling liao... hahaha

YAP I MISS HIM.....

dunno why... i just miss himmm ......miss him

another things that i miss is
1. go club to listen the music...i want to knw what the song that "IN" now... i think it should be lady gaga haha
2. have drinks ( vodka orange, vodka cranberry, tequila,and martell.... huaaa looks im so pro sia.. haha but actually not!!! haha but i think , cz im so thirst, i can drink like drinking plain water. haha)
3. workingggggggggggggggggggg hahaha ya.. working working

but for now, i really miss to have drink..... beside i miss my dearling.....
i want to have drink.. but i dunt want my stomach to get big in the morning.. hmmm howwwwwww howwwwww howwww.. somemore my dearling not allowed me to drink.. huaaaa then how.... i really thirsty of those kind DRINKS... i think when i go back i will go drink haha , i hope my dearling let me to go club and drink with my frens.

miss them...

No comments: