Monday 25 August 2008

so tired

Hua this 2 weeks so damn tired..... huaa... my mom went here because my brother graduation day from NAFA. Somemore, i must accompanie her after the school finished( everyday got quizz, make me so stress.. cz i am typical person who cannt jsut stay calm . I will become so nervous if got this kind of test. i think actually i just thingking and worried so much.. haha ), so around 6 plus after class i went with my mother either go orchard, suntec, Raffles City or vivo city until all the stores closed. haha, i was so tired, but as long my mum happy nvm. Cz i think its just wasted her time if she just only at home, from morning till nite and only doing houseworks. haha so i just take her go out lha, who knows i will get sumthin and she want to buy it from me. hahaha

But i couldnt find anything that interest me. so almost 1 week i have nothing to buy. But not for today... Actually im not thingking for buying any kind of shoe or sandals, cz i thot i still have my 2 sandals that everytime i wear. Even i knw, one of them the white one is a bot spoilt, the backside seems keep loosing...and the other one, keep wet, because now its raining season.



Talking about raining season , hua... its so make me sick of it. Actually if rain is ok, cz the weather become cold, and i can sleep more . haha but if u got some activities that need to be done outside, it will be not nice if keep raining and raining. example, u already showered and washed ur hair. U also already blow-dry ur hair so nicely, then dress up well and tidy. Everything so perfect... and u think the rain will be stop soon. Thennnnnnn , U REALIZE... the weather not friendly with u.... when u cross the street it is drizzling.. then suddenly in the middle of the road, suddenly the rain went so hard... hua.... the result>? yap! all become wet and even the umbrella also not friendly with u..... Because the rain and the wind so hard, it made the umbrella goes up... hua... so embarrassing rite..... JUST FORGETTING ALL THE EFFORT THAT I HAVE DONE FOR DO MY HAIR, MAKE UP AND DRESS.... all useless...... haha i think i want to start to bring raincoat next time. i knw it will be looks silly but nvm lha... hahahah as long i can hide from this fucking big hard rain day.... hahaha



Back to my new sandals.... haha ya.. i was not planning to buy the sandals. Spartan sandals.. i knw i knw.... outside there got a lot of this kind sandals and so much cheaper.. that this shop at Isetan sell. But..... if talking about the quality, this sandals is ZUPER.... hahaha the padding so nice.. and when i try on my foot it is just so nice. I feltthat this sandals, want me so much, and dunt want let me go... haha so my mum bought for me.... without said its expensive!!!! SIAO!!! $56 where got not so expensive........ haha but nvm lha, my mum, my mums friends also said nice, so it is just ok. hahahhahahaha



i think it is just like normal spartan sandals... haha but really convinient.. haha

No comments: