Wednesday 6 August 2008

Jobs hunting...

Yesterday was so tiring. haha but quite happy also... Yap! my friend and i went to International Plaza to job HUnting! HAHA....my friend Yanti finished her degree frm James Cook University, majoring in IT. she dunt have any job yet, so she went back to Indo and then applying for LPR ( Landed Permanent Resident) which is sumthin near to Permanent Resident but not yet until she got steady job, full time and the company sponsored her.


So after she got her LPR, she returned to SG, to find jobs.and me..... try to help her to accompany her to go to several agency in Inetrnational Plaza ( im looking for part time jobs as well) haha so, we went there and almost every single floor we stop by and say HELLO.... haha bluff lha, haha
PARTNER NOT IN CRIME BUT JOBS HUNTING.. HAHA



Mostly, the agency also only served for PR and Singaporean.... huaaaa make me so sad looooo. I cannt imagine later when my turn to find full time job how???somemore, the not nice part where the ageny asked us to email our resume. huaaaa resume online?? dunt knw when they will read the resume also.


God still KIND to us, we went to this agency.. the name of the company abit weird... actually i came there b4 and im also already send my resume. but never reply. haha so i try my luck again.. and luckily, got one staff saw us, and then ask us to fill the form. then after that we went to interview a while.... the result of part time job for me.... is actually there is, for F1 event, but i think i cannt make it due to my exam... hiks...... how ya.... hua....i think a lot of my classmates also feel want to work during F1 but cannt... hua... plz welcome it to the club... haha for the people who cannt work during F1 event. haha siao lha...


When going back, i manage to Bugis to do my perm eyelashes..... feel my eyelash already iritated me, haha so no choice lha. acatually taht time i did in JAkarta more cheper than in Sg, but i think i will be not coming back until next year.... so ok lha.. its worth it... and the result also PERFECT! i like the place and also the beutician. comapring to the 1st time i went to Bugis, for to my eyelashes, turned worst... i asked for perming but she give me extension.... abt 4 days then i took out. for my bad experience, i went to the Designers Nails... and for my good experience i went to the Angel De' Beauty , Contact person LILY: 96793489. if u went to the bugis street, from the sex shop, u turn right and then go straight a bit ( where got a lot t shirt for guys) then turn right side, its near the stairs to go to the level 2. the girl who did my eyelash so kind and make me comfortable. even it is already late almost 10 pm but she still served me and i thot she will be do in the rush, but in the end is PERFECT!!!! no need using curling anymore. hehe i love it!!!






NICE OR NOT??MY NEW EYELASH


tODAY,i Received the reply email for the prind ad, haha my looks not 20's haha, not suitable for them... hehe or that only the attitude of rejection ya? i knw im not preety lha, comparing to all the models, it is SO FAR...haha but i just give it a try... NO HARM RITE? who knws the ad for food haha ok loooo i think my pic with the kanggroo all lha...even my facebook and my blog also show kiddo face i think. haha... im almost 22 le this year... but i realize sumtimes my face cannt represent my old ages. haha means im young and cute lha ... haha but the gut things if they have the suitable part time or others they will contact me.,Hope it is true lha... btw.... wat is the looks of a 20's-mid 35's looks ya? hehe...but thx for the agent, hope to see ur email for any jobs. hehe



hua... it almost 4.30 pm now. Havent shower.... have app with MANAVI to do fish spa in her condo and also i want to give her birthday present... hehe hope she will like it..... i gave necklace and also cute map with cute little dog on the cover.... haha





so cute ya... hahaha the file..


i like my tops.. so oldies.. hehe GTG..


okok... bye for now....... im ready to gooooo




btw today im so happy, huni replying my sms. finally!!!!!

No comments: