Friday 8 August 2008

Dreamin Peter Petreli again???

dreamin abt Peter Petreli Again...





yap... i dreamt abt him twice already!!!! Siao.. and i realized the month i was dreamin abt Peter Petreli exactly the same i think...


i remembered last year during this month also, i was dreamin abt him. the story is abt he want to send me back home after some party or events... i forgot already...haha then we took the type of family car

i was sitting at the back with peter petreli, and i dunt knw the other guy. I was sat next to the window, and him at the middle. the front row, next to the driver is Nathan Petreli, the driver i dunt knw who. haha.. and then peter asked her bro to send me back home.... and Nathan agreed.



this is the conversation during they send me back home:





Peter Petreli ( whispering) : " Would u come over to my place?"



me : " hmmmm..... ( im a bit thingking, ) ok lha.. can" ( that time i was so shock... and then already thot sumthin " dirty" will be happen. haha.... as long with Peter Petreli i think OK LOOOO, hahahhahahaha



in the middle of the way, i realize i never bring money. i scared later sumthin urgent happen, and i need money.... haha ( oh christine, why u so stupid... Peter can lend u some money wat??") and then i told him :" ummmm Could u stop at the nearby ATM machine? i dunt bring any money... hehe.."



pETER: " ok no worries..." and then................ my dreammmmmmm STOP!!!!! STOP!!! STOP!!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUAAAA.. better im not told him abt this money thiings lha... huaaa, if i skip the ATM parts should be already at Peter Petreli House... hahahhaa and mayabe sumthin happen tooo haha like..... cleaning his apartment MAYBE... haha..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ok that one is the last year dreamt and todayyyy im so suprised i had this kind of dream again. But now, me and Peter already together.... he is my bf now.. haha ( so dreamin) then in this story, me and him and other cast heroes get fight with other heroes cast also. the story is about, few person who had this heroes kind of abilty, in the end they want to kill each ither, because they feel jealous abt the other ability ( sumthin like SYLAR) . SO THEY GET FIGHT FIGHT. me, peter, nathan , masi oka, and dunt knw who lha ya.. is in the good side, try to fight with them, and in that incident i get hurt. my arms got hurts by kind of RAZOR.







the razors





dunt worry dear... i will kill him for u.... Plz help me too by preparing to call 911 in case im also get hurt or killed ( this is the words, that i think too small to be read... so i just type it out)


HAHAHA, i try to decribing my dream through this pictures. haha then because of this thiNgs, i got hUrt in my arms... i can see 2 slides the things( razor) cut my flesh.... even i was just dreamin, but i can feel it was really hurting me....

lucky, all the enemies die.... and the good side win... me and peter and also masi oka, went to this room or place, i dunt knw what is taht actually, and we celebrate our winning... and in the end, masi oka told there , there will be next things or problems. hahahhahaha

SIAO RITEEEEEEEEEEEEEE , HAHA, and also even im dreamin, i was aware that i a bit wake up, so i think i tried to sms my X-bf, and told him that i knew the ending of season 3 already. haha sound so weird rite? haha When i trully and conciouss FEEL AWAKE..... i saw my mobile phone, haha i thot i was really sms him.. but thats all only in MY DREAM...hahahhaa


Actually, i also dunno why i can dream abt him. cz i alsao dunt like him so much.... for me he just like th eother cast for me. nothin special... but dunno leh.. why i can dream abt him TWICE, AND IN THE SAME MONTH!!!! siao!!!! weird .....

im not bluff u all. i really got this dreamin... i just put a bit comic situation, so when u ar reading my blog, u can feel interested.. hehe... so sorri if my photoshop not good.... hehe.. and my dream story if its too exxagerated. but really lha... this is my dreammmm i never elaborate it... haha...

byebye peter.. see u next year....

1 comment:

TheCrusader said...

I understand you... nothing to be worried about.. there is a phrase... "The One that calls you stupid is the stupid one." :) Your dream is very .. how should I say it... maybe.. useful.. find meaning in all your dreams .. there always is! After all .. Our Dreams are Our Guides ;)