Tuesday 12 August 2008

1st niTE oUT




HOLA... long time no blogging at all... a bit lazy and somemore i'm preparing for my Exam on next Sat. hua... so lazy... but still must study.... hope will get good result also...im aiming for A not A- like previous....( NO, IM NOT SHOW OFF OK?just tell only) hahahaha but its already so lucky lhaaaaaaa im also shocked this is my 1st A grade even it is - but ok liao..... just pray for the next exam....but i think this subject hard ... get B also can already lha.... so i change my aim of my grade from "A" to " B+" hahaha

Talking abt my 1st Nite out... with Noni and Priska was so much fun, even i felt a bit old around them, but so far still good. Curious abt hang out and do club with Noni, make me decide to went to MOS with Priska and Noni and rest of her friends... i'm so suprised watching Noni BODY MOVEMENT or we can said it DANCE..... hahah so shocking...... i think can burn a lot of calories.. haha


Priska , Noni and ME


( notice my jacket and my tube was not matched. haha, cz i was running off my jacket. i washed all, and if im not put jacket i scared too vulgar.. haha )


Poor and silly things of me , cz waiting for Noni so long, before went to the club, i felt so hungry,( I know when i must fill my stomach wit food, if im already get up from my sit or bed, then i feel dizzy and blurry and few moments i got blind.. haha all is dark .. haha sound so scary) then i ask Priska to accompanie me, buy food at SPIZE. ( Priska house is at River Valley) . then i ordered Ice milo and egg onion prata to take back home. huaaa the ice milo so miilky, actually i think for the rest of the ppl, that kind of ice milo is nice.. but im prefer a bit watery... haha and the prata also nice.Maybe next time i will ask them to put more onions on it, or i just bring my own Onions from home? haha .. actually im thinking and scared a bit if later my mouth smell onions. haha but ITS NOT!!!!



the result after eat the prata and ice milo...... i had stomachache.... haha actually it is not stomachache but the hurts is like after u eat, then u straight away walk so fast or even running. my stomach like shaking... thats why i cannt do a lot of BODYMOVEMENT. hahaha if dance too excited my stomach like kinda hurting like taht. so i just move my shoulder... hahahahaha actualy that day i just want to explore more abt ths club and the people. haha


im sound Innocent ya.... haha ya lha.. seldom went to this kind of place. But now i knw how to to get there and etc. so next time my freinds come to SG and want to try club here.. i can take... haha and also for someone outthere.. if u want i can take u.... " is not like wat u thingking b4":)

im not drinking that day, feel a bit bored to drink... haha i prefer to drink at home, then straight away sleep.. haha so no need to get insomia or watever that my brain keep always playing that old kind of memories. As long it is nice memorise is no problemo, but if its make me sad i dunt want. haha ok lha stop talking this nonsense. haha


i think the pic so small ya.. i get it from Priska, ask her to send me the larger size and will edit this post lha...

okok i think thats it for my quick review for my 1st nite out... must study liao.... cannt play2222222 haha CYA

No comments: