Saturday 2 August 2008

Sara Bareilles



I LOVED HER




Sara Bareilles... yap! i dunt knw why suddenly i found this female singer online and hear online too.. haha or only me who dunt knw she is a new singer or what? haha so sorry.. im really not up to date about the growth of music industry. haha

me, the one who only hear the song after someone recomended to me or i find by myself. haha... thats why when i hear her song.. i just feel it is my songs ... my new anthem of my life.. my new soundtrack,after i got and still continuing my HEART BROKEN problem.. hahahope i can stand up and become strong from hear of her songs. i like her songs so much.. even i have only heard once the" love Song" song, but i just feel it is my songs!!!! i want to wake up and my alarm songs is " love song" haha can or not ya? haha i think i will try.. haha...somemore i want to buy her cd... haha yap! hope im not try to donload her songs.. haha.... i just love this girllll voice...haha a bit country ( haha i just feel like country music, haha weird ya... but i like country music.. haha )but i think actually not country lha... haha, her accoustic style is so nice, pop-ing, and sound so light... and nice to hear it.. haha




this is one of her song also.... it is nice.... and so meaningfull to me....



GRAVITY


Something always brings me back to you. It never takes too long.No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone.You hold me without touch. You keep me without chains.I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your rain.


CHORUS : Set me free, leave me be.I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.But you're on to me and all over me.



You loved me 'cause I'm fragile. When I thought that I was strong.But you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is gone.


CHORUS : Set me free, leave me be.I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.But you're on to me and all over me.



I live here on my knees as I try to make you see that you're everything I think I need here on the ground.But you're neither friend nor foe though I can't seem to let you go.The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down.You’re on to me, you’re on to me and all over…Something always brings me back to you. It never takes too long.




(this song really make me feel and thingking abt him... huaaaa)
Dunt say that im always keep take pic with the food... haha sounds that i eat so much.. haha i just loved the food and want to try try try try try all the food even i cannt finished it. Somemore maybe i took the pic with the food which is not my one... haha i just love taking pics with food.. haha


the Tempura Udon really nice... huhuhu actually i also can cook this one.. next time i eill cook by myself... and i will post it... so stay tunedddd( btw, i'm on dieting so dunt knw when i will cook it.. haha )




ps1: my sister found her external hard disk.. haha it means.. there is still HONEST ppl in this world.. HEHE, the printing shop owner was keep the hard disk for my sis and returning to my sis when my sis come there to ask whether the hard disk got left behind or not... so lucky la she... i told my sis to put her name and contact address in her hard disk, so next time when she lost it again... hope there is still HONest people want to returned it. haha
PS2: CALL tracy.... dunt forget... MOONCAKE... haha
event on 2nd and 3rd August:
1. http://www.cozycot.com/cotters-blog-shop-weekend------> i will going to this event....this couple of hours more... haha
2.http://www.singaporeexpo.com.sg/index.php?option=com_events&task=event_details&id=13&Itemid=38----> i will going to this event also... FOOD FEST.. MORE FOOD MORE FOOD I 'M COMINGGGG
3.http://www.singaporeexpo.com.sg/index.php?option=com_events&task=event_details&id=64&Itemid=38-----> i will going also to this WATSON event.. haha dunt knw for what but still at expo so just go along... haha
4.http://www.singaporeexpo.com.sg/index.php?option=com_events&task=event_details&id=14&Itemid=38---->i will going to this warehouse event, cz also at expo.. haha SIAO....... SIAOOOO... SIAO..........
OYASUMINASAI.........

1 comment:

mysecret said...

gilak mknan loe enak2..gue da susa terjemahinnya ke inggris..hahahaha..jd pengen..LOL..