Sunday 11 January 2009

Project on Progress!!!



Tide to Go




i choose these product for my project. The other product is from fortifido. Some kind of water heatlh drink for dog. Yap DOG.. doggy... GUK GUK GUK!!!

HUA... i dunt knw if will do wrong and a lot of mistake in this advertising project! a lot of things that must be cover to make this project done well. But i think i cannt do it. This proJect is like the project for one advertising company( in the real world) which is there will be a lot of divisions that will cover each of the section of the project, such as research, marketing, media, and etc.. but this project it will done by one person BY NOW.. yes!! by me.. and all my classmates which is today, i never see them ONLINE!!! HAHAHA. hmmm SO TOUGH!!!!!


I knw it is so hectic doing this project but i still can a bit manage it.. ( as u can see that i can still updated my blog and keep open my facebook. hahaha for relaxing and entertainment during project-ing... haha somemore i watch new show also THE MENTALIST ( thx dev for it ) ) and i still can meet up my darling.. and watchhh movie at YISHUN!!!! and luckily i found the product also at Yishun!!! hahaha raffles city never sell already.. hmmm and we watchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RED cliff II????


why the combo is not worth it!!!!!!!! 9bucks only got the red cliff poster that really not important !! Instead of creating a calendar which is more useful , they only create a poster!!! A POSTER!! I prefer last time the combo gift is the mini cow saving coins.. haha more worth it!!!! These few days i keep smell popcorn around my place, and it makes me want to crave for it!!!! hahaha i feel want to buy the instant popcorn and put in the microwave.. hua.... oh noooo later i get fat!!!! and fat!!! FAT FAT FAT!!!! NO.... must loose 3 kg before go back Indon. but howwwwwwwww??? im on my exam and assignment.. cannt starve myself.. hahahha IN DILEMMA





noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


we watched

ONGBAK 2

Which is... hmmmm overall not nice and after watched the movie u can feel" huh? like that? huh? why huh? why like that only? then how?? huh huh"" i think, there were lot questions and dissatisfaction among the viewers. haha and they all went out from the cinema by saying


WTH
WTF
SH''T
^%$&*
(**hfr^%#&*
&%thju

ETC

HAHAHHA.. even my darling also keep complaining , after watch the movie... huh... WHO IS THE ONE who WANT TO WATCH ONGBAK? IT IS NOT MEEEEEE BUT UUUUU
hahahhaha my baby so funny.. hahaha mad and complaining about the movie until like that. hahaha He keep make that sound.... ( sss sshhhh sst cep shhehh...)

oh ya.... he gave me small kaleidescope toy. hahaha from the gachapon haha but it really nice.... can see so many flowery things inside. :)


i feel want to look for this t shirt again so cute!!!!

GUT LUCK FOR ALL MY CLASSMATES!!! U ALL CAN DO IT!!!!! JUST PRAY AND KEEP TRY TO DO ITTTTT!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Christine, good luck with your Tide To Go advertising project!

I work with Tide To Go so let me know if you have any questions about anything and I'll see what I can do! By the way, have you seen our "talking stain" commercial from last year's Super Bowl? CBS has it in the running in the top 10 Super Bowl commercials of all time! You can watch it here, and if you like the commercial please vote for it: www.cbs.com/tide

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog by the way. Please let me know if you vote for it, too. Good luck with your project!

Shawn
tidetogoapop@gmail.com

Christine Coralline said...

Thx u for commenting in my blog. really appreciate it.
yap!i will see the commercial and will comment it. thx u