Monday 19 January 2009

:( heartaching

Exam gone mad!!!! last Saturday. it was freaking ... hmmm tired because i was never sleep at all. ya i got sleep but only 1 hour from 5.30 till 6.30 am hahaha and the exam began at 8.30. walauuuu so damn early.

Exam finished and most of the classmates rush to Quensway to bind their project including me! so tired that day...

dearling suddenly called me and told me he will do some work at Arab St, and ask me whether want to come his house or not. i said ya, then he will fetch me after work.

i thought that he will super uber take time so long to fetch me, but he told me that he already arnd here. hahaha

im schock all my planning was ruined. He ruined.
My planning was:

1. make a fruit juice. i bought and peel off the skin but i forget to juice it or it called blend it with juicer..
2. make the choc corn flakes . This one i succeed. hahaha
3. make DIY, but he reached my place already and maybe next time then i give it to him.


all my planning i did in one short of time.
reached home after school, shower, melt the choc, peel off the fruit. crash the corn flakes, do the DIY ( but havent finished yet) . The result that only success is only the corn flakes choc. hahaha

then when he fetched me, he said that why now i never make a sandwich for him and bla222222 .
How i knw if he havent eat yet? everytime i bring sumthin he will said that he dunt want or full. so thats why i never ask again. but because he really hungry then i said.:" actually i bring sumthin for u, but if i let u knw now, it ruined my plan."9 but i think he eill not understand or have the idea of my plan was. haha so in the end i just give it to him lha... and my plan was ruined successfully. hmmm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sleeping like sleeping beauty in his room, while he doing his own stuff b4 acc me to sleep. i already dunt have any awareness or conciousness because im so freaking tired and i cannt open my eyes, and my brain so lagging. i just sleep and rest peacefully.( oh ya before that he saw mybag, nad wondering why i bring working pants and shoe. i told him that i ust take from the tailor so i just put in the back and so do the shoe, i just take and prepare for anything lha, such as, maybe he will not sent me back at nite, so tmr i can straight away working, but if he want to send me back im also okay.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

online and keep lazy-ing in his bed, cz im still sleepy... then had KFC for dinner and watched movie on ch 8. haha quite funny le... its about the" impotent guy" hahahaha he was also there, watch with me and online too. but he was fall asleep in the end, while i continue watch another movie calles" HONESTY" it is also funny movie, but never watched finished cz i already so sleepy. i think i will search online to continue to watch that HK movie.hahaha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During all those movie time, i keep checking on the wall. see the time.. what time what time and what time... wowww its 1 am already. im late to tell him sumthin. suddenly he woke up and take the choc corn flakes .. i thot and expect sumthin will come out from his mouth.... but.. nothing except ask me to eat also. hmmm okay lhaaaaaaaaaaaa my heart said, dunt worry lha, just forget it lha.. think that is just like that, and nothing can change.( haha my sentence here, sound im try to minimalize my thots haha) HEARTACHING

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last chance for me i think, not for him, cz he was really not remembered at all , but i scared to say it,. so here is my sentence., my last chance.

" dear.. dear... "
dearling:" ya..."
" i want to tell u sumthin.."
dearling:" ya.."
" hmmmm hmmmm humm GUTE NITE.." ( HAHA i dunt have any energy to say it)

but i try to give him or me another second shoooot!! another hint! hint! hint!

" dear dear"
dealing" ya... "
" want to tell u sumthin again, before u sleep.. one more one more"
dearling:" ya.."
( i hold my breath and whispering to his ears and expect his reaction..back.)
" happy 2nd months ya..." huaaa i feel already in tears liao but he replied

dearling:" hmmmm sigh.... dunt think too much lha...."

i really never imagine he will say that. could'nt believe it. i hold my self and like he told me " dunt think too much" so i just GONEEEEEEEEEE AWAYYYY to SLEEPPPP .... by keep counting and keep repeating Holy mary so i can sleep well .
( ya, i will always keep repeating Holy Mary full of grace bla2 so i can sleep well and not think too much. ) then i just sleepppppppppppppppppppppppppp

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

morning wake up, i prepared already to work, then he shocked cz he dunno that i will working.. i dunt knw is like how many time i mention that if sunday i will work and since last day i mean the other day, i also told him i work. but it is okay for me, im not bothered, i can go by my self, public transportation so much also. so if he dunt want to sent me , it is okay. just need him to open the door FASTER... cz im late. haha, when reached taka, i text him again and saying happy aniv again, he was reply me, but not mention about our anniv. ok lhaaaa i just think that my dearling not this typical guy who celebrate this kind of months. ok lha i accept it. and i think mostly all the guys is like that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya, all my planning actually is for our aniv. our second aniv and all unsuccessful .
1. i intend to make juice, cz i knw his work so hectic, and hope when he drink it, can help his thirst for a while. ( dear, if u are my classmates or work mates, u will so lucky, cz i will bring meal for u everyday, but u are not both of them. hahaha but i will try to cook for u ok? and make sandwich like that time. hhehe)

2. the choc corn flakes is like for my reply of his pineapple choc during xmas time. and i will say that i also make an effort blablabla..... 15 minutes to do all this things is like crazy okay? but because for my dearling is okay.

3. the DIY things i cannt finish it because he was reached my place, and i knw he dunt want to wait so long. so next time ok?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overalll i just hope everything goes welll about my new relationship. i dunt want to mention our hmm' fight last nite" that is bcz of misunderstanding. ( actually i hope and expecting him to text me sumthin before he gone to sleep. even its already over but i will still appreciate it),i feel sick now... my brain cannt to have a lot of distortion. i just need a break for all my activities and relax and cuddling with dearling ( long time never DATING WITH U dearling..) . Now i really want to go back Jakarta faster.. but there flooding now. haha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy 2nd Months Dearling...


No comments: