Saturday 3 January 2009

NewYear and HOME!!!!





he wrote this



Spent these 2 days slack at home!!! Yay.... finally i can feel how nice when being slacked at home whole day. Watching shows, surf Net, Watching shows again, surf net again, and over and over again... laying on my bed it was just perfect!!!! nothing can replace it!!!

Be at home, for these couple of months is so precious to me. WHY?

1. i spent most of my time in my work place, working and working until i feel so boring and tired. but i must work, earn so much as possible, hahahaha

2. school also make me feel so busy with the assignment and the the project on class. HUH!!!! 2 modul on the row... whole month of December sat on the class!!!! when most people have their holiday, me was never, schooling and working!!!! even 25 december which is public holiday i was working!!! haha

3. my darling..... i felt that because i am a bit busy, i can't spend our time properly. so no matter what how tired i am that day, i will come to him and spent our precious time. It is not about the quantity but the quality of our time to spend together. sometimes he starts to show his grumpiness about my work. " dunt so hard working..". " huh? Sunday u will working?" etc etc etc . im sorry dear...... so sorry..no matter what how busy i am, how tired i am, i will not tired or lazy to meet him, cz i will miss himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!( hmmm i think this one is not the reason why i like to be at home.. hahaha i wrote this cz i just miss him haha)

ps: dear.. dunt keep asking me, " are u tired?" when going out with u, because i will not tired at all as long i meet u.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Year celebration

Meeting at my darling place, then took MRT( sure jam, no driving for all the drivers that day)to city hall , meet his friends, his " brothers" then walk till parliament to countdown and see fireworks. So we sat, hmm not really sat but we just stand and keep camwhoring at the building. hahaha..( i never imagine, these boys... hmm guys... really like to taking picture!!!!) haha


they said they also want to have couple pics...these two person keep greet the bangla ,by saying " Sahla, happy new year" i dunt knw i spell rite or not,sahla means friends. somemore they were always looking for bangla group , dancing with them,and joined the bangla crowd.. haha especially JOSEPH! COOL!!! haha


One of his friend brought his new GF, taiwanesse ger and somemore her school is same as me and same major also, but she is my junior. hehe she brought her polaroid cam... hua... damn nice... i wonder i also want to get one. haha cz my sis also already planning to get it, but dunno when. haha... so we just keep took picture that day.. and when the fireworks started.....huaaa.... SOOO NICE


Graydon and his new GF :)

Steffanie/ Stephanie and me


( suddenly that moment when the fireworks start, im a bit start to have this emotional feeling. suddenly it remained me when watch this fireworks with my eX. hahaha but suddenly my darling was whispering to me and said" Happy new year darling , i love u" . hua.. i was shimmering, all myhair suddenly stand up and i felt melt. hahaha...thx u darlingggggg)

i know it sound so ticklish , but it was quite romantic. ha
ha after the fireworks finished, we went down, and sit on the stairs , still at the parliament there. i was secretive texting my darling to say happy new year and bla bla bla. and i sent it. i heard that my darling phone ringing, received a message, buttttttttttt IT WAS NOT FROM ME!!! aiyo..... why huh? then i looked back at my phone, it shows no signals,no reception. hua..... then i keep asking my darling why my phone like this, hua..... my new phone really not friendly with me...Then few minutes later, his phone ringing, received a message.. AND IT WAS FROM ME!!!!! Yayyyyy finnaly. hahaha my darling a bit stoning and smiling at me. and i told him, that was the reason,why i keep so annoying with my phone. haha

AFTER sat on parliament we started to walk to Suntec to touch fish... at KOI GARDEn. This is their group ritual that almost four or five years that they been doing when new year coming. a long the way to suntec, we were resting a while at esplanade hall, hua.. nice.. coolllling.. haha and waiting his other friend to reached suntec.

Coollllllll



hmmm just hope he can recover soon.. so pity see him... hahaha


Brotherhoods

So.... we touched the fish.. haha... for luck... haha went to Suntec secretive, and went out from there with the security officer.. hahaha

thats all my new yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrr celebration.....2009

hope 2009 will be better than 2008:
goood economic
no more recession
my rupiah increase
world peace
no more fight or war... haha
racial harmony ... haha


received his text this morning after i woke him up:

" i will never find another gf that wakes me everyday and love me unconditionally..!!! love u darling"

No comments: