Wednesday 14 January 2009

JB-Yishun-home-Assignment-Yishun-Seletar-home-Assignment




Saw my darling pic at his fb then i took it. hahaha so hmmmm NICE!!! HAHAHA i was there also.. @jurong camp... hahaha






he said he looks like Ahbeng!!!!
hahaha.....
no... it looks like RACER!!!
the jacket nice!!!! damn nice......
who bought for uuu darling??
haaa haha muach loves u

My Graydon





Seletar airpot!!!!!


OUR PRIVATE jet!!!! haha I WISH!!!


actually i dun't have any idea that he WILL bring me There.. i dunno for what also.. 1st time been there. he told me that this airport usually only for rich ppl who own their private jet.
hmmm then... should be billionaire or multi billionaire then can have the private jet!!!
hmmm my baby sooooo ROMANTIC!!! HAHA


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


2 HOURS IN JOHOR BAHRU ON SUNDAY NITE AFTER WORKING




BEGGAR CHIKEN? HAHAHAHA IN SG IT CALLED HERBAL CHICKEN HAHA



mICHAEL


bor CYIIIII a.k.a ACHI

These two guys are my co-worker, the chef from 1a curry puff. hehehe. last sunday Michele on leave but he meet us at Tuas Woodlands there and together go JB for dinner. hahaha he looks like REFUGEE. HAHAHA he was wearing short and t shirt! house t shirt! hahaha i keep try to find the chineSse word for REFUGEE, HAHAHA cz he dunt understand about REFUGEE

ME: walau eeee, michael ni we zhe me, chuan ce yang de i fu? haha ( sorry if my pingyin nicht so gut haha)

michael: wei zhe me le?

Me ; ni hau siang .... ce me yang shuo arrrr...hmmm REFUGEEEE.. Ni ming bai ma? refugee??

michael: hmmm bu ming bai! hahaha

me: ni ce tau Tsunami? flood? hmmm ru quo sia ie de she hou, da sia ie, rang hou hen tuo sui , rang hou hen tuo ren bu khe nen chu lai ing wei tha men de jia tuo sui. tha men ye se mei you ie fu chuan! hahaha ( i keep describe it with body language also, such as like tsunami, i make a hand move and sound byur byur byur... hahaha )

translation: do u knw tsunami? flooing? hmm if raining so hard, then the water level increase, then become a lot of water. a loot of people cannt go out cz their house also a lot of water. and they also dunt have enuf cloths. ( haha i try to describe refugee terms haha i think he sortly get it hahaha and laugh in the end) haha





sambal lala

hot plate beancurd

cuk cuk cuk




sambal kang kong and sweet sour meat



my plate without rice as usual...



the dinner so far so nice! damn nice.. feel want to go there again and eat.. maybe next time. hahaha after having dinner there, straight away go back to Singapore!!! luckly there is still last MRT!!!! HAHAHA... BUT not till bugis ( my place) but only till TOA PAYOH! hmmm then i decide to go back to Yishun and darling fetch me there.( why u dunt want me walk... haha i knw its late already, but still ok . haha but actually i prefer u fetched , cz im TIRED! HEHE)


Hm.... my project almost done! just touch up here and there then done. will be studying for exam on thursday.
then how about PR project? hualooooo hmm just forget it a while.. will start on Sunday. hahaha

GUTE NACHT!!!

I WANT TO DYE MY HAIR TO DEEP PURPLE
NOW I AM FEEL SO FAT! EVEN IM NOT EATING! IT IS BECAUSE OF BEER!!!
nOW IM FEEL SO UGLY... IT IS BECAUSE IM NOT ENUF SLEEP, STRESSING OF ASSIGNMNET, PIMPLES AND MANY MORE
HAHAHAHHAHAHA
AND NOW I KEEP MISSING MY BABY....

No comments: