Sunday 21 September 2008

SHopping day....



From the title its shows that i was shopping a lot. hahaha but actually nope. i just help my mum buy her stuff to bring back to jakarta. Yap, my sis will going back to Jkt this 25th Sept. i'm feel jelaous cz i cant go back to my home town. oh yes.. i want to going back Indon, refreshing and relax there.. having massage and scrubbing.. hua... so nice rite.... haha


i help my mum bought her stuff yesterday.. all is shiseido skincare... after went to Robinson at raffles city, and find their shiseido gift not nice and not worth it... then i went to Vivo city Tangs to bought the stuff there. Yep! i already spyed , the gift there more worth it than robinson.... hahaha so i just purchase the brightening serum that cost so expensive... abt S$158 and my eye cream... yap! my mum promised me to buy for me this ones, due to my dark cirle eyes that already so GROSSSSSS.. and make me looks like Zombie.....





im holding two membership shiseido card so make me ask to have both of the gift... haha the clutch with brightening skincare product and the big canvas bag with anti aging product that suitable for my mum . haha actually i prefer the bigbag than the clutch, but i choose the clutch also because they also provide the my skincare gift, so i also take the clutch gift set, even its only the sample but its quite big . The clutch gift set is my brightening skincare product( i dunt want to buy the skincare product like soap, toner, and day moistruizer because everytime they will give it.. so i can save my money.. hahaha )





my new eye cream , subtitute my avene eye cream hoho....creamy but so light in the eyes area..



my skincare..... love this product only can afford when my mum here.. so i just use the gift sample... hahaha but at least i have the soap. haha





this one damn expensive sia.... but really worth it... this serum really good...contain of vitamin c . U can feel ur face so alive and bright, somemore it reduce dark spot . i think next time i will buy it, when my money enough.... haha



Somemoreeeee, all the things that i bought i can claim the tax refund.. haha so nice isn't it? i will ask my sis to take the refund .. haha the total refund i can claim from Tangs abt 20 bucks ( shiseido skincare, sandals from my mum, and MAC lipstick for me hahaha my 1st lipstick haha b4 that i just use balm.)



the gift set ... haha see how big the gift sample.. hahaha thats why i always use it and only help my mum buy her skincare if the gift set have thr brightening set. haha




oh iyaaaaaaa i have my new Mouse... Targus.. its damn nice and so comfortable... its looks like mini bread.. haha and really convinience.. haha i bought branded mouse because... i feel that if buy no name brand name it will easier to spoil.. so i just try this TARGUS and goodbye RANGER...( yes.. my ranger mouse spoil, the cable i think spoil, because everytime i plug the mouse , the mouse cannt work. it will work if i hold up the cable... haha so irritating ) haha this mouse its not small and not so big.. its match with me cz my finger is fat finger.. so i think quite convinient for me. haha ACtually i dunt knw if Targus mouse nice or not, because i think im only knw that targus is the brand name for the laptop bag.. haha so just hope this mouse will become friend with me.... haha WELCOME HOME BABY MOUSE... HAHA

3 comments:

Unknown said...

emang gila lo ye
hahahahhahahahahh
belanja mulu
gw dateng nih
siap2 menerima gw

Unknown said...

ntineee
siap2 menerima kedatangan gw

Christine Coralline said...

g blanja barang nyokap kaliiii its not for me.. for my mum darlingggg haha