Wednesday 24 September 2008

Waxing!!!!OMG

went to ministry of wax.. with Priska. YEP!!!! I DID IT! oh OMG.... so painfulllll but nw so smoothy like baby.... i will not tell which part i did it.... but i think its easy to knw.. hahahhahahahhahahahaah this post is R21 above... so leave it if u underage! hahahahaha


Priska is the one who asked me to do THIS!!!! Actually, i already want to do this so longgggg ago, but feel so scared. How abt if bleeding, the skin peeled off, the flesh come out.. etc etc.. but the result is.. so GOOD.. nw im smooth like a BABY.. thats is the 4 words that everytime Priska will say it and make me confident to do it.

ntine: im so scared... alreadydunt have energy le... even im only hear the word" waxing"

Priska: dunt worry tintonnnnn... later after waxing, ur skin will be as smooth as a baby...

ntine: huh???


the result is really so smooth but the skin like chiCken skin.. hahaha that havent cooked haha.. ya ya ya .. i knw looks so grosssss and disgusting... hahhaha

the person who did my wax, also was kind and keep chatting with me to take my attention from the pain.. but still yet i was feel the pain and shockness.. haha


BUT NW.. I'M HAPPY i'm so cleannnn AND healthy....no more MONGKEY OR GORILLA....( if u knw wat i mean.. priska and lina knw wat i mean... sssttt if priska, lina and me walk together... nw looks like priska and me, walk with mongkey... hahahhahaha:))


oh nooo my exam coming soon.. need to study liao, cannt playing around... haha and i will buy snacks for study. OH.. this is why i will getting fatter during exammination weeks. haha




i just love this drink so much.. smell nice, and also so refresh...



i must take this coffee tmr for study.... i cannt take other coffee except this. i will still sleepy if drink other brands. but this BOSS coffee can makeme stay awake till mornin. haha



i like the cheese cheddar.. this is a must snack for me... hahaha if im on dieting can i still eat this ones? for breakfast luch and dinner? hahhahahhahhahahaha SIAO

Bengkyo Shimasu.......:)

No comments: