Monday 10 January 2011

New Year 2011

Happy NEW YEAR 2011

I knw its kinda too late to post this blog, but really , my internet connection on my office is damn lousy and sometimes i just get stress and fed up.... haha hope in Feb , my internet connection at my office can be okay and faster ( ask my account colleague to upgrade the bandwidth of our office)

celebrate new year @Regi place at Park Royal Apartment Jakarta

REGI THE HOST






Cindy with his new hair clip.. okay she can get high and crazy and so funny at the same time!




My Man and I
okay, this pic is really so rare, FYI my Man dunt like to take pic, haiz i think he dunno if i m so often take pic. haha ( will share little bit of how i knw and met up with my new Man.. and i hope this is for the last, cz im so tiring about guy)
It was just pretty , nice and safe New Year Eve 2011 , and FYI it was my 1st sleepover at my fren house, i never ever sleepover before due to my strict overprotected parents, haha but i think now no worries because now i get older and know waht to do and not to do..... :)

No comments: