Monday 17 January 2011

Birthday Birthday BASH!!!



" Happy Birthday To you , happy birthday to you, happy birthday , happy birthday, happy birthday to youuuuuuu.."

i just combine these 2 girls birthday in the same time to minimize the cost of the cake.. hahah dunt said im stingy, cz i am not, but recently there will be alot of birthday bash coming on lately.. so to anticipate my wallet damaged, so better i just combine these birthday. hahaha

Here are they.. Elis and ibun TARI BIRTHDAY!








I Told her to pretend it is surprised.... haha due to a lot of birthday recently and many surprised, and we feel the surprised not IN anymore.. haha so just acting lo... haha


Finally my BIRTHDAY BASH!!! WOHOOOO OKAY... stop it, i cant really happy but still i was the birthday ger and i shud be hapy for it! fact, yea h i get older.. huhuhu im 24 now..:( its time to get more matured and hmm thinking to get married soon... WOW.... hahaha feel still quite young to start a marriage but if my man ask me the mei you ban fa lo...( no worries) i will say " I Do" . haha


These all from my aunty and my cousins.. loves all the presents.... Thank you

From Ibun.. one of my colleguee.. Thank you!

This cake really jialat! really so hard.. but YUMMY... Its Choc fudge and vanilla....its called 3 season i guessed from Cheese Cake Factory Jakarta , Tomang branch.
Pic wit my colleagues From my suster... okay she already taking care of me hmm 24 years.. hahaha since i was a week old :) Thank you!



OKAY.. 26 December was not my birthday only.. but also my Daddy birthday... so i said" happy birthday daddy... and wish u all dreams come true and many happiness, stay young and healthy..."


The day b4 my birthday was 25 December, my fren and i had a fun xmas dinner and chillin in liquid bar i forget what the name of the bar( will reveal on my the other post), so i got surprised by my cousin, mici and my fren a slice of cake.. yeah its 00:00 and its 26 December now.. and i was turn 24 years old! GOSH...... i dunno i shud happy or not m but yes i shud be happy for all these year that God already taking care of me and gi ve me more year to go.. cz i have a lot goals and dreams ! #plz God answer my pray *wink
THANK YOU BABES!

Eranthe and Me, celebrate my advanced birthday @ Swensen Changi airpot , i think these was 2 or 3 weeks b4 my birthday.. haha no worries lha.. cz i was in spore that time and meeting E and her fat BF was so much Fun!!! thank you E!


MY LOVELY UNCOOL COUSIN BIRTHDAY! Mr. Muja
( i will reveal why we called him MUJA)


CI GRESTY BIRTHDAY!

PAK BOY BIRTHDAY BASH!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: