Saturday 13 March 2010

Sister...


my sis knocked at my door and asked whether im hungry or not. and i told that im kinda hungry but not really... cz i just had my dinner " leftover pasta " that my sis cooked the other day. i knw its not filling, but i just eat it. then she decided to cook an instant noodle oh yeah not AN INSTANT NOODLE which is a packet but combined with 2 packets of instants beehoon.... huahahaha so total will be 3 packets. LOL. i knw its so much... i ask her why she cooked so much.. and she only replied that confirm i will took some. YES sister! u ar RITE! HUAHAHAHA.. so end up we had this meal together.. and guessed... almost the noodle she ate by herself.. and im so shock....haha



u see my sister face.. haha so funny.. i think she kinda bloated but she still can finish it. haha she told me , her friends keep asked her why she still looks quite petite and not so fat and my sister cannt answer it. and i told her that all the calories that she will keep in her boobs and butt. huahahaha
i just a lil bit envy for those people who can have a huge meal but still their figure still petite.... small like the food just passing by and never stopped at the stomach and just go into the butt... huahahhaa

these are my sister snacks attacks... she told me these are her snacks for this weeks... huahahaha to acc her doing her project....


these snacks really nice... i tried before and quite cheap somemore... im thinking to send this snacks to my bf to Sydney... haha so he can save his money there... and somemore can be for my gifts for our next monthniverssary.... <3<3<3

1 comment:

Puwi said...

noodle? awww yummy!
you two looks bautiful..

dont forget to join my international giveaway:
http://idekuhandmade.blogspot.com/2010/10/october-27-giveaway.html

cheers,
ideku handmade