Monday 23 November 2009

RANDOM

I knw its quite sometimes i never blogging.. never post anything... yap my life lately a bit sucky.. haha i dunt want to talk about love for rite now cz i haven't cure yet! hmm its really hard for me.. still shock for what happened to me lately.. but still i will cheerish all those moment that we had been goin through. will never feel regret that prince had been there for me.. and know prince im really glad.

Lucky me.. i will be fly to LA on tuesday... i can call it HEARTBROKEN GATEWAY.. haha again?? haha why im so unlucky about love. haha but nice rite?my heart break but i can go travel to US. hahaha hope everything gonna find there.. i wish...

hmm and lately i want to thx for sum1 that unexpectedly come into my life and make my life abit happy.. i hope i can know abt him better. This is really unexpected! UNEXPECTED!

SO i just want to say... THANK YOU for COMIN INTO MY LIFE... and give a light to my sorrowness....

1 comment:

ching said...

hi. care to follow my blog? ill follow urs if u do.